- We communicate – texting, emailing, facebook messaging, and even phone calls… that’s right, we answer our phones! We are your guides and will be your resource to answer any questions you think of.
- We’re experts on the Pinellas County real estate market. There’s a reason you see every city in Pinellas on our home page. This is our home, where we live, work, and play and we study this market every day. It’s more important for us to be transparent with you than to make a sale. We’ll be able to help you assess if now is a good time for you to buy, trending neighborhoods, good investments, and much more!
- We’re two relaxed patient agents. We hate pushy sales tactics and we’ll never put our clients through that type of BS. Who in the world would want to deal with a person that is putting on a fake personality? Our clients know this, we know this, the American people know it – let’s have a good time and get you in the right house.
- We work as a team. With different strengths, skills, and schedules, we are able to find a happy balance to make sure you are taken care of. Working directly with Ryan or Chris, the other agent is also available behind the scenes to bring their knowledge and expertise to the table. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- We’re digital warriors. Both of us have mastered using many online tools to paint a full picture on a property. You’ll know the pros, the cons, and everything in between so you can make an informed decision and come out a winner.
- We’re still there after the transaction. We’ve helped many of our clients for years after they worked with us. If you bought or sold before, you’ve likely dealt with an agent you never heard from again. We don’t get that… we want to keep that relationship going and always be a resource to you.
- We want you to be happy with your decision. At the end of the day, this is ultimately about you and your experience. We’ve been lucky to have many clients that have left us positive reviews and love their homes. Let’s make you the next one!
- Astra inclinant, sed non obligant. That’s a fancy latin quote we just googled that means “the stars incline us, they do not bind us.” The way we look at it is you have the opportunity to forge your own destiny, to live your best life. We’re here as an aid through your journey in the world to make dreams a reality. As the famous Shia Labeouf says: “JUST DO IT, MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!”
Pinellas County Young “Professionals” December Newsletter
Welcome to the best monthly newsletter in St. Pete and possibly the known universe. My goal for this monthly newsletter is to highlight the [...]