Looking To Buy A Home In Pinellas County?
Attention to detail is important when buying a home in Pinellas County. There are a wide variety of properties available, and it’s part of our commitment to give you the knowledge you’ll need to make informed decisions.
You don’t have to worry about being confused on the process. We are with you every step of the way, from setting up financing till the day you have the keys.
Whether it’s negotiating a deal, coordinating inspections, dealing with all third parties such as title companies and vendors, or writing addendums that protect you, it’s our goal to make your experience as stress-free as possible.
Have you ever been on sites such as Zillow and Trulia only to find out the information is inaccurate or the properties are no longer available? Many of those sites are delayed or have information that is incorrect such as showing a property that is under contract as active for sale.
We have direct access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and are able to set you up on a search based off your criteria.
The information on the MLS is more up-to-date, and we are also able to provide you additional details on the property that can’t be seen on the real estate sites.
Factors To Consider Before Buying
1. What is the minimum number of bedrooms, baths, sq footage you are looking for?
2. Are you looking for a property that is move-in ready or something that needs rehab, cosmetic, or extensive work?
3. When would you like to be moved into your property (what’s your time-frame)?
4. What price range are you looking in (are you ok with properties that may have an HOA fee or require Flood insurance)?
5. Are you paying cash or seeking financing?
6. If you’re seeking financing, have you spoken with a lender, do you need recommendations?
7. What are some of the amenities that make you comfortable in a property?
8. What’s the primary reason you want to buy a certain type of property, examples: (Single-Family Home, Condo, Town-home, Duplex, etc.)?
9. How many people will be in the household, do you have any pets (if so, what type)?
10. What room do you spend the most time in at home?
11. How long do you expect to live in the property or is it for investment purposes?
12. Are you looking for a property with a garage – if so, what’s the minimum size (1 car, 2 car)?
13. Do you have a preference – 1 story homes, 2 story homes, or a certain level with a condo such as first floor or second floor?
14. What are the three most important items your property must have?
15. Any other considerations that are important to you?
First Time Home Buyers
There’s many options for first-time home buyers that may be to your advantage.
Programs such as the Pinellas County First-time Homebuyer Program are available as well as many other programs that you may be eligible for based off your profession, income, etc.
We can get you in touch with a mortgage professional that can pre-qualify you and discuss some of your best options.
You’ve heard the phrase “Location, location, location!” It’s one of the most important aspects of real estate and it’s very noticeable in this area. You can take a home located in a certain part of Pinellas County, and move that home to another area in the same county, and the price could go up 2 or 3 times just because the area it resides in.
Our goal is to use our local knowledge and expertise on the area to give you information on housing trends, and also research any unanswered questions you may have.
Our reputation is very important to us, and we treat our clients like family. We will strive to get you the best deal, and give you the support you’ll need to succeed!
Get In Touch With Us
Are you ready to get started? Contact us today and we will connect with you so we can start your journey!
Although Pinellas County is our primary service-area, we can help you with real estate anywhere in the Tampa Bay Area or even the entire state of Florida!